The Houltons

Thursday, May 24, 2007

young people and the media reserach

Hello, would any cousins be interested in taking part in some research for my work about young people and the media? I don't know much about(I've put the email I got below) it but if you're interested send me an email and I'll get more information for you.

Love Tricia


We are looking for people aged between 12 and 18 from a variety of backgrounds to take part in some diary research. Further details are provided below. If you know of anyone who might be suitable it would be great if you could let me know the following;
their age
where they live
whether they have broadband at home and their own mobile phone.

The research will last for a period of two weeks and will involve participants completing a daily diary (by ticking boxes so it will involve minimum effort) to reflect their daily media consumption. The young people that take part will be supported by Ippr staff throughout the research (by phone, email etc) and we will also ask permission to interview participants at the end of the research.

Young people who are interested in participating will be asked to complete a screening questionnaire to ensure that we have a broadly representative group.
All participants will receive an HMV voucher as thanks for their contribution.

2 Comments:

  • asked Robert but he is not keen. The youth of today!!!! Cathy is but she is too young

    By Blogger Sarah, at 9:45 pm  

  • I have asked David who is still deep exam mode so I was unable to translate the response. I will ask again after 14.06.07 (his last exam)

    By Blogger nonibob, at 8:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home