Hi Folks - I am sorry that three of these photos have disappeared. When I opened an account in Google's Picasso I discovered that all the pictures I uploaded since google took over blogger had been saved automatically. I deleted the duplicates and lost some of the originals on the way. I can't be bothered reposting unless someone really wants them back up so if you do let me know.
1 Comments:
Hi Folks - I am sorry that three of these photos have disappeared. When I opened an account in Google's Picasso I discovered that all the pictures I uploaded since google took over blogger had been saved automatically. I deleted the duplicates and lost some of the originals on the way. I can't be bothered reposting unless someone really wants them back up so if you do let me know.
By
nonibob, at 2:27 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home