The Houltons

Thursday, August 10, 2006

South Pacific

I have bought 22 tickets for South Pacific. Matinee performance Saturday 26th August 2006 at 2.30p.m. I have allocated them as follows:
  • Jane 4 tickets,
  • Rose 5 tickets,
  • Sarah 4 tickets,
  • Sue 3 tickets,
  • Julie 2 tickets,
  • Grandma Pat 1 ticket,
  • Grandad Bob 1 ticket, and
  • Allison 2 tickets.
I didn't order any for Anne (really sorry if you wanted some). If these arrangements don't suit can you phone me, I am happy to take two back for Gren and Pat also Allison isn't certain she can come and hers may need a home. They are front circle seats, front centre 19 seats across A,B and C and 3 seats on row E. Someone had booked all of row D! On the group booking each ticket was £8.

1 Comments:

  • I've spoken to Julie who is going on another night. Her two tickets are up for grabs. Shout now! Gren and Pat are on holiday for a week so I can't ask them just yet.

    Sarah

    By Blogger WHS Admin, at 6:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home